Friday, January 8, 2010

Introduction and Goal

Hey everyone, I'd like to start by introducing myself. I'm Guillaume, I've been yoyoing on and off for the past 10 years or so. I started way back when the X-Brain came out. I got one of those and a Fireball for Christmas and was hooked. I was pretty serious into it for 5 or 6 years, but then came university, and my priorities shifted more to my studies. Now that I've got a steady job, I'm back into it. I've been back into yoyoing seriously for about a year now, and have been having fun with all of these great new yoyos.

For new years, I decided that I hadn't really been learning enough tricks. I'm hoping that learning more tricks will help me improve my abysmal 11th place finish at Canadian nationals last year. That and maybe playing in front of crowds more.

This blog is here to help me keep track of the tricks I've learned and to keep me on track for learning more.

The Goal:
1 new trick per week.

I'll learn it, post a video of me doing it, and add a short post detailing anything I think is important about the trick or yoyo I'm using.

Here's to hoping I can keep up with this grueling trick learning schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment