Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 20: Lil' Wrist with Custom Start

Lil' Wrist is yet another trick from the awesome raytsh. I've extended the beginning of it to have some fun slack stuff. I used this trick in my Canadian Nats freestlyes, and the first little slack bit was much to the crowd's delight. This trick is full of fun little parts that flow fairly well together once you've got it up to speed. Just love the first 2 pop-outs when done at speed.

The hard part is without a doubt the chopsticks->back string pseudo-suicide. It looks really cool, but if you give it too much slack the yoyo will lose spin really fast. If you have the back string taught, the yoyo will start to tilt. It's really a very fine balance, and you really need to move quickly there, which of course makes learning it more difficult.

Thought I should just point out the song in the background of my video because it's awesome: Jammer ft Boy Better Know - 10 Man Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment