Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 18: Wrong Schema

After a short hiatus, I'm back! I just got busy what with Canadian Nationals (7th place! whooo!) and several friends getting married. I've got several tricks filmed and ready to go, so expect quite a few posts in the next little while.

So this trick is one I learned from a video. After watching and learning many trick elements from Sam Lopez's videos, I noticed his trick compilation. I saw wrong schema in there and was instantly in love. Not only did the name speak to me, as someone who's used XML before, but I just loved the double ferris wheel through the triangle at the end of the trick.

There's not really much that's explicitly difficult about this trick. My only real tip is to make sure you don't drop the string while learning as you'll get a knot. It's simple to learn and really rewarding. It really opens the doors to a lot more tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment