Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 15: Peril

I originally found this trick when I was out trolling the internet for new yoyo tricks to learn. The double triangle stretch-through intrigued me so I decided that I'd give it a shot. If you have seen rethink yoyo yet, check it out, it's got some pretty neat tricks that are totally worth learning.

The hard part in this trick is the first pass through the triangle. It's really easy to get the string coming off the yoyo the wrong way, or to have the yoyo rub up against your hand because your triangle's too small. There's a lot of really easy ways for it to go wrong. That being said however, it's a really entertaining trick, and the stretch-throughs will reall wow your audience, no matter who they are (except Yuuki Spencer, or Shinya Kido, I doubt they'd be impressed, though likely very polite).

No comments:

Post a Comment