Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 14: Kanta

Sorry for the short hiatus, I had some things to attend to, so now I've got a backlog of uploads to do.

This trick is called Kanta, I originally saw it in the ILYY 2009 Team Video when I was looking for some decent frontstyle tricks to learn. Unfortunately, the angle in the beginning is really hard to see, so I asked crackout on twitter if he could provide a better angle. To my surprise, he did! So thank you crackout, for making this post possible.

The hard part in this trick is the mount, it's quite difficult to aim the yoyo (especially larger ones) into the gap between the strings. It helps if you use both your index fingers to get a bigger angle on the string. That way the string you're aiming for is in the middle of the gap in the strings. The only other difficult part in the trick is the stretch through the triangle, but it's just a matter of trial and error until you get the right configuration.

No comments:

Post a Comment